Sight Conservation Application
Must show proof of residency for at least 1 year. Choose ONE document.
- Copy of first page of lease (rental) agreement.
- Mortgage statement
- Letter from home, shelter or transitional home stating that you live at that location. Must be on letterhead and signed by home/shelter employee.
- Something that comes through the mail, with your name and address (ex. utility bill, bank statement, Social Security letter, library card)
Proof of Income: documents that show all household income
- Last year's tax return
- Last 2 months of bank statements
- 3 current pay check stubs
- Social Security Administration award letter
- Food Stamp papers from DFACS
- Letter from nursing home stating amount received for personal expenses
- Unemployment Claim/Wage Inquiry statement